Hello Freelancers! This is a rather large yet exciting project for the Mac and iOS platforms. I am very exact on what I want, and I may approach you to change things frequently, if I do not like something. Scrawl for Mac has already been created, but it has many bugs. You can borrow from the source code to get things done, but I want a complete rewrite, no Carbon, private APIs, or old APIs. You must have a 64-bit Mac, and I will provide a copy of Mountain Lion and Xcode 4.4 Developer Preview. You must use that, and that only, so I know it will work. Below is a list of things I want in Scrawl for Mac version 2, Scrawl Lite for Mac, and Scrawl for iOS. If I mention bug fixing, what I want is it not to be in the version you create, so you don't have to change the existing code. Also, so third-party frameworks to do the interface, and all frameworks that you do use must be code-signed, and work flawlessly under OS X Mountain Lion. Only use frameworks if you cannot to it via code.
- Gesture-controled font size changing
- Themes (included, no IAP needed)
- Get rid of the BWToolKit, but keep the interface look, by using images
- Fix Mpountain Lion crashing bugs
- Rewrite the app from the bottom up, without using Carbon, and only Cocoa
- Add recipt validation
- Add customizable keystrokes to open Scrawl, create a note using the currently selected text, etc.
- Improve iCloud syncing to be push (instant)
- Ask user to rate app, after it has been used for at least 14 days. Also, only ask one
- Get rid of all memory leaks
- Make sure there are no NSZobies
- Notes saved to iCloud must be a one txt file for each note
- Add import from Evernote, NotesTab, NotesTab Pro, Notes (the new Mountain Lion app), and NoteBook (by Circus Ponies Software)
- Use the latest APIs in Mountain Lion only, no private APIs, and no old APIs
- Finnaly, add a getting started window that will appear at first launch only
- Create a "Lite" version, same as version 1.1 of Scrawl, with ads
- $0.99 IAP to remove ads in "Lite" version
Scrawl for iOS
- Black text, white background mode; white text, black background mode
- Themes (avalible for free, no IAP)
- Just call the app Scrawl, no extra stuff
- Add recipt validation
- Geture-based font size changing (pinch)
- Gesture-based note browsing (swipe left-to-right, or right-to-left).
- Beautiful default black-leather interface (top nav bar, and note list top bar), with white background (no lines).
- iCloud support (push), and it must work with the Mac version and sync with it.
You must create the icon for Scrawl for iOS as well, but for the Mac version I already have one created. Everything you do must go under the guidelines provided by Apple, and must not break any App Store rules. Also, everything must apply to the iOS and Mac human interface guidelines.
Thank you, and happy bidding.
P.S. I need all of this done in a 1 1/2 months, or sooner. But do it thoroughly. If you need extra time, let me know, and I'd be happy to give it to you. Thanks!