Just as the standard note app in MacOS we want to be able to add checkboxes to our NSTextView.
Here are the requirements:
- Developed in Swift 5
- No third party software
- Must target MacOS 10.14 and above
- Well documented in English.
- [ ] Add a checkbox to the start of the line
- [ ] Add a checkbox to the next line when hitting return
- [ ] Remove checkbox when hitting the backspace key and the cursor is next to the checkbox
- [ ] Don’t let the cursor move beyond the checkbox
- [x] Checkbox will change to selected state when clicked
- [ ] Checkbox cannot be selectable as text
- [ ] Allow ability for indentation when hitting the tab key
- [ ] When hitting return and adding the next checkbox respect the indentation
- [ ] When hitting shift + tab reduce indentation.
Please see video for exact function requirement.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1085 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I have read your project description.(NSTextView with checkbox function) I'm very interested in your project. I have much experience for iOS app development. I would like to discuss with you in detail. Thank you.
Hello, I will deliver the code having custom option feature. I am a programmer specialized in Swift. I have already checked and will can deliver your macOS app. Let's discuss further. Thank you. Konstantinos.