First of all: I don't know how complex or easy the following tool is to make and it falls into the category "nice to have". Meaning, if it's easy to make and cost somewhere between 100-200$ it's interesting for me. But if it's super-complex and costs thousand of dollars, I'll put that project aside for a while.
So before you apply, please think about how it could be done and if it's within the budget.
What am I looking for?
I wanna see the internal linking of a website visually: Which pages are linking to each other and from where exactly [please see attached screenshot for an example]. So the application should crawl my website & output a map (like in the attached image) showing all internal pages and where they are linking to inside the website. Menus, footers & sidebars should be excluded.
There are some tools out there like ScreamingFrog ("Crawl Diagram") or SiteBulb ("Crawl Map"), which do something similar, but in fact are useless for this, because they only show a crawl-diagram. The problem with this is: this programs only show the first place a link was found. But the same page may be linked from many other internal pages too.
- Because I just wanna use it for my own websites, it doesn't have to have a good design
- It must run on Windows 10
- It should show the meta-title+URL for each page, so I see which pages are linking together
- Only INTERNAL links, no external
- It should be able to ignore links in menus, footer & sidebars. My idea to do this, would be some option inside the application where I can exclude links from certain CSS-classes like ".theme-menu" for example.
- If there are some scripts on the web which can be used for it, feel free to use them! It doesn't have to be everything from scratch.
- Please see the attached image what the outpout should look like.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €232 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Client, I've checked the requirement and understand that :) I've created S..I..M..I..L.A..R.... Project in past. Do you want to see the D.E.M.O.. ????? reply me here ASAP for the D--E--M---O Thanks
Hi, Martin Why do you want win10 app to scrap urls from your own sites? Is there a way to select urls from databases of these sites or to scan web-scripts on a hosting?