We're enhancing an already functioning system and need several components built in the next 14-30 days.
This is an all or nothing offering. The winning bidder must complete all the projects listed. We simply don't want multiple developers relationships. Please provide your total bid for all listed projects - however we will also require a breakout of your price on each component. Payment will be on each successfully completed component.
We're an online event management service, using a voip tool to hold live events and a cfm/sql server backend to manage and organize event details for attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, and the master system.
ALL CONTENT MUST BE W3C AND SECTION 508 COMPLIANT. MUST PASS PUBLISHED CRITERIA OR WE WILL WITHHOLD COMPENSATION.
1. Statistics Page for Organizers, Advertisers, Exhibitors and Master Admin. Each user type wishes to see the activity on their event venue.
- select date range
- summary by day, week, month and year
- page views by event
- visits/unique visits by event
- Downloaded images, files, audio, video
- bandwidth downloaded
Event Calendar for Each Venue (one organizer may manage multiple venues.
- standard calendar view
- select date, date range, view type
- day, week, month, year view
- courses/presentations will be displayed by date
- courses will be links to the course detail
- list view
--- single line view each a link(speaker, title, date time, course number
--- expanded information view course number, speaker, title, description (20 words) main heading date, sub heading time
3. RSS system
- A - Master Categories of all events RSS Feed (auto create for new added categories)
- B - Each event to have its own RSS (auto created when an expo venue is created
4. Podcast system
System overall - podcast system
- as organizers upload a recorded item (create an archive) they would ahve the option to make this a PODCAST ITEM
- comply with all major podcast tags (Itunes, yahoo, google, etc)
- Display page
- search for a podcast
- system should publish - automatically - daily??
5. Create 10 color schemes to be standard for the system
-- there is a cusotmize colors page on our system with 6 -8 colors to customize the view of the venue
-- provide 10 schemes with excellent complimentary coloration and HIGH CONTRAST
-- provide a color selector tool into that page to allow users to select their own colors without having to open another page to do so
6. An embeded media player page
-- when a user selects an audio or video archive we currently allow the system to launch whatever the default player is
- we want a built in player to the page that launches a nice looking player for audio and video both.
7. MORE WILL BE LOADED 11/16 2006