We have an immediate need for a senior-level ColdFusion developer to work with our existing ColdFusion development staff on an enterprise-level application. The duration of the contract will be six months, renewable in one month blocks. You are bidding on the first month of the six month contract. There is also the potential for renewal beyond six months if the contract goes well.
The hours of work will be eight hours per day from Monday to Friday each week. Preference will be given to providers that can best align their work hours to our 9-5 EST standard work day.
Potential candidates will be required to pass a technical interview conducted by our ColdFusion development staff.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* ColdFusion (advanced)
* Fusebox (intermediate to advanced)
* Oracle (basic to intermediate)
* IIS (basic to intermediate)
Required Language Skills:
* Candidate must be fluent in English (both written and verbal) and will be required to communicate with development staff on a regular basis.
How the Month Will be Calculated
* One month will be comprised of 40 hours per week * 4 weeks = 160 hours.
* Payment will be processed using GAF's escrow service.
* Escrow payment can also be provided in two week blocks if desired.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, please submit your resume along with your bid. Code samples and a project portfolio would be beneficial as well.