1. Mobile vehicles are clustered into different groups.
2. In each group, vehicles need to communicate with each other through available bandwidth.
3. You may divide the bandwidth into orthogonal channels (i.e., no interference among different
4. Use TDMA as an access medium. In other words, divide the time horizon into fixed number of
Time slots. Then, based on the number of channels and time slots, data can be scheduled and
Transmitted into different resource blocks.
5. You may reuse the resource blocks for simultaneous transmissions if the SINR allows it (that is,
The SINR for all simultaneous transmissions is satisfied.
6. Design the roads structure while having multiple intersections and lanes.
7. Simulate the vehicular network using SUMO simulator
8. The objective is to maximize the amount of transmitted data in the vehicular network.
9. You should consider the minimum and maximum transmission’s power.