(Please read the job post carefully)
Where work is play and play is profitable!
Dave and Buster’s is building a nationwide sales force to generate and support events.
We’re looking for people from anywhere – who understand fun and sales -goals go hand in hand. Build Dave & Buster’s events revenue through inbound and outbound sales as well as working with our guests to design the perfect combination of food, drinks, & fun for corporate and SMERF events. To hit the ground running you'll need proven cold calling skills, strong client nurturing skills, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed!.
Please write our company name at top of your cover letter or your application will be ignored.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene. You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills! You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills!
- Convert incoming calls and RFP’s into proposals that will match guests' needs resulting in closed/won business.
- Manage high-volume daily tasks for necessary follow-up on pending business.
- Convert hot rebooking leads into closed/won sales.
- Create new business by cold calling potential Corporate, Association & SMERF contacts within a district of 10-18 stores
- Use provided resources as well as basic search engines to develop a target list of potential clients for single, regional, and/or national locations.
- Utilize sales data warehouse platform to leverage regular communication with client base and track all correspondence & communication.
- As needed work with social clients to organize celebrations of larger sizes
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Applicant must be a resident of the North America region
DM me if you're interested. Please read the job post carefully to not getting ignored.