25 - 30 pages Times new roman 12pt 1,5 line space academic report with full harvard reference system.
HEADING - 3D printing how it will be used in the future within medicine.
• Issue – what is the current state of 3D printing technology in medicine today, how will it be in the future?
• Litterature study - Include relevant and recent litterature within the field of 3D printing technology and its application in the field of medicine. Include the process of application in the human body and the benefits/complications that can appear regarding the unity and interaction between artificial human parts and its surrounding organic cells. In other words it is not enough to print a qualitative piece of body, it has to fit with the body cells in connection to the part. Give examples of successful results and not so successful results, and what could be expected within this field of technology for the future. ( Ex, Cancer, skoliosis, polio etc)
• Method - Qualitative studies based on literature and research reports.
• Results - A preliminary forecast based on today's technology and the development (future wise) of 3D printing in the medical sector.
• Conclusion - Based on the results, the possibilities for the future (medicine)
Deadline 1 week from the date the project is awarded.
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $270 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a Doctor of Medicine with Master's degree, experienced in medical academic writing and research. Please check my portfolio and reviews. If you hire me, I promise high quality work in agreed time. Thanks.