(Hourly wage varies based on your work experiences.)
About the job:
- The person hired will be working on a dating site as a Dating Site as a Creative Writer. This is part-time position.
- The person must be confident in engaging in conversations and keep the messages fun and unique with many open-ended questions to encourage user engagement and interaction.
- We require someone for a minimum of 10-15 hours a week. After months of work (if you have proven to be a great Freelancer), you may be given more hours.
- There is no video chat, SMS text or phone calls involved. Simply private messages directly on the website. You do not need to download any type of software onto your computer in order to do your tasks.
- The successful candidate should have EXCELLENT English writing, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Type fast (at least 60 WPM, YOU MUST UPLOAD A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR WPM TEST RESULTS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION).
- You must be creative, talkative, and fun with users, and not afraid to think outside of the box.
- Excellent internet skills and to have the ability to use google, youtube, and Wikipedia for research when needed to research topics related to the conversations.
- Autonomous, trustworthy, reliable, self-starter, and must keep a consistent pace throughout work day. Don't mind the repetitive tasks.
- Must not be afraid to ask the Manager questions. Looking for someone who is stable, multi tasked, consistent and motivated.
- Working schedule: 6 DAYS A WEEK INCLUDING THE WEEKENDS (approximately 2 to 4 hours approximately every day). The work hours vary each day.
-You will have one day off a week. Your day off must be during the week (Monday to Friday). Please indicate in your proposal which day you would like off, and include your alternative day off. This job requires you to work on the weekends.
- Your breaks and lunches are unpaid.
- MUST have a flexible schedule to be completed according to US time schedule: 8 AM EST to 8 PM EST. Your hours can be completed in a non-consecutive fashion, as long as the work is completed by 8 PM ET.
- The new hire should be available to start right away or within a one week notice.
- This work must be done on a computer or laptop, and not on a mobile phone or tablet.
- You must have an excellent internet connection. You might need a headset if you have a lot of background noise.
- All potential candidates must be interviewed.
- When hired, you will be fully trained on how exactly the job works. All of your questions will be answered.
- You will be paid once a week. Paid training will be provided. The training will be anywhere from 3-5 hours of work on your first day.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) How fast do you type (your WPM)? Attach your WPM test results in your proposal.
2) Why should you be hired?
3) Have you ever been on a dating site, and if yes, what was your experience like?
4) What was the last job that you left and why did you leave? How long were you employed for?
5) Where do you see your career in 5 years?
6) Which day to you require to have off? What is your alternative You must work on the weekends for this position.
*Thank you for applying. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $6/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I read your job description it is my favorite work being a creative writer I want to be part of your team. Let me know details I'm okay with your hourly rates let me know. Kind regards Shabnam