CALLING ALL SUPERSTAR GHOSTWRITERS!
Are you interested in ongoing long term work?
Do you have experience creating smart, informative and compelling content?
I’M LOOKING FOR YOU!
I’m looking for a quality writers that can write non-fiction ebooks of 10-20K words, who have successfully completed full books in the past.
You must be able to communicate effectively and deliver on-time a 100% original quality book (within 10-20 days, depending on length) that will feed the appetite of my readers.
You must be able to:
- write unique, 100% original, QUALITY content that will engage the reader with minimal mistakes.
- know how to format eBooks for Kindle.
- research and create a semi-detailed outline and 1-2 sentence synopsis for each chapter in the book, following the supplied book theme/niche
- have an interesting writing style that is not too descriptive or boring. Personal stories, wit and some humor here and there are very much appreciated too.
- possess a excellent grammar and vocabulary, and must being able to thoroughly proofread and edit
- send me links to at least two samples of your previous published writing.
- start working on this project ASAP
The budget for each book will depend on the length of the book, with the target length of each book to be 12-15,000+ words or more. Please don’t try to pass off a book with a lot of “filler” as this will bore the reader.
Font: Georgia pt 12.
Paragraph spacing: 1.5.
The book has to be written in chapter form and each chapter name has to have a marketable title. Completed books must have a 250-word description included for marketing purposes.
- English MUST be your first language and you must have experience writing non-fiction.
- You have to be able to accurately meet the deadlines. If you're unable to make the deadlines, please do not send a proposal as it will be a waste of your time and connects.
- You have to be a great communicator. I will ask for regular updates.
***** NO PAYMENT WILL BE RENDERED FOR PLAGIARISM. I will conduct comparative research to ensure the work is 100% original.
By applying to this job post, you agree that this is a work for hire and ghostwriting position and you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work, and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. Once the work is accepted and paid for, all the ownership rights and copyrights will be transferred to me, and you will not retain any rights to the finished products. Further, I reserve the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyrights, byline rights, resale, ownership, editing, revision, and distribution rights. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, including using excerpts from the work for your portfolio.
To prove you've read this in it’s entirety, please write the word “Bacon” at the top of your cover letter.
There will be ongoing work for the right applicants in order to fill out the rest of the books in the series.
1. How much time do you need to research and write a 20K word book?
2. Can you provide a link to any of your clients books that are now published on Amazon?
3. What are your standard rates? Price per word?
4. What non-fiction niches do you enjoy writing? Do you have samples of these?
5. What milestones would you expect to have? Do you have any questions about the project?
The rate I'm offering is $1-$1.50/100 words, depending on experience and quality of past work.