Assess the student’s understanding of the theoretical learning to practical, real world situations. This is a great opportunity for the students to demonstrate their ability:
• Contribute effectively to a group task;
Selection of a case project;
Appreciate the potential of theory in managerial decision making and problem solving, and take managerial responsibility by designing a practical course of action (rather than merely making recommendations).
Students will form groups of around four/five. Group should identify a case project. Don’t focus on a problem that has already been solved.
A report covering the following points should be prepared:
1. Select a project at your target company
2. Provide background of the case project
3. Develop the project charter of the case project
4. Conduct of systemic literature review describing and discussing the different classification of project life cycles and their associated phases and choose the best option for your case project 5. Develop work breakdown structure (WBS) of the case project featuring 4-6 levels and 20-30 boxes
6. Develop schedule plan (Activity List featuring 30-50 activities) including durations, sequencing, with milestones, deliverables, and network diagram of the case project
A report of 1500-2000 words summarising your report must be submitted on the due date. Your report must have a cover page duly completed and signed, and it has to be fully referenced in APA style (only one report from each group)
HI I am an experienced Academic writer. I know APA referencing and have a vast knowledge of report structure, WBS and researching in-depth online. Please open chat for getting 2000 words report in 36 hours.