Are you a native Swedish speaking student or person with free time, looking for some extra work? Then you are welcome to apply!
We are a Swedish startup - a website which promotes special deals and discounts in Stockholm - [url removed, login to view] and you will work directly with the CEO and the sales team through Skype and e-mail.
We are looking for a person to help with some tasks a couple of hours per week. The tasks include:
1) Communicate with sales team about incoming deals. We have a sales team which calls companies in Stockholm to negotiate deals with them. They will let you know when they have agreed to a deal which you need to write the content for and publish.
2) Write the deal content (product description) from information received from our sales team and other relevant information from the company's website and maybe compose some content yourself. This will imply some English-Swedish translation.
3) Put this information into a template (electronic agreement) and send it for signature to the company. This is only Copy+Paste from the above deal description.
4) Publish the deals on the website. This is also Copy + Paste from the electronic agreement above.
5) Some general translation / writing help.
1) Fluent Swedish language
2) Good writing skills
3) Attentive to details
4) Responsibility and self-management
5) Enthusiastic and driven person
The work will take a couple of hours per week. I don't know yer how many for sure, but somewhere between 5-10h.
Looking forward to your applications and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.