I am a web dev freelancer with 10 years experience. I am building a marketing website for a web app I'm currently developing in the Blockchain industry. I hope to turn these products into a successful startup as I build the right team by bringing on the very best in your industry at the most affordable rate. Project is funded however there still profit sharing opportunities for you if you are interested in joining at anytime as a share holder (more about this much later).
I have wireframes ready but will need to re-write most of the copy in the tone that the brand is. We will need to have a meeting about what this means to both of us. More about this once we get started.
In the Recruiting Interview I will ask you to re-write a short paragraph about a random topic i choose from with a specified tone at the time we start interviewing via messaging.
- NDA and IP documents will need to be signed before project starts.
- First milestone will be a 1 hour meeting in which you will be paid for as your first task. To go over the project details.
- All tasks will be broken into hourly or flatrate milestones. we prefer hourly but flatrate works too for us!
- Amazing short and sweet, right to the point copy that is on point with the Brand.
- Use Google Docs at the minimal but we want to use some sort of copywriting software/app so we can best utilize it as a team for revisions, planning, and collaboration. If you have a software/app, please recommend it, that will be a huge bonus in terms of getting the gig.
- Research what we're doing and adjust the copy to fit your vision of what short and to the point/ amazing copy looks like. we want you to be proud of the work you do for us!
- Whitepapers - Our app is pretty simple but it works off a pretty complicated system. it rewards people for buying in early and the value scales all the way down to the newest user joining.
Recruiting will happen Monday 4pm UTC / 12pm EST. If you are interested please submit your proposal and be online at that time. Freelancers Recruiter will setup messaging interviews with me.