We are a marketing agency that helps companies create content (short form content for Quora ~similar to blog posts) at scale.
The niches we are currently covering include project management, cyber security, digital business payments, finance (various sub niches), and digital marketing (various sub niches). This may grow to other niches depending on the client.
We are looking for writers who can help with content creation.
- Experience writing outlines for content creation
- Experience writing content for SEO and ideally, sales pages
- Experience working with editorial teams
- Experience using Google docs for collaborating with editorial teams
The content we are creating is an in between a social media post and a blog post, as such, it's not as in-depth as a regular blog post. So there's no need to do that much research but it does require outlining before we proceed with content production.
We normally create around 30 pieces of content per month for at least three months so we would request content in batches. Each Quora answer is around 500 words (it depends on the answer) and we pay up to $40 per answer depending on the scope of work.
I've attached a PDF file with examples of past Quora answers we've written. Go over them to have a better understanding of what you would have to create.
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Great command of the English language (C1 or C2 CEFR)
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Attention to details
- Flexibility to take feedback and implement it
If you are interested in working with us, reply and we'll proceed with a paid test to see if we are a good fit for each other.