I am looking for an experienced writer with excellent written English and good web research skills to write 10 unique, 1-page articles for my ergonomics information website. The topic will be ergonomic chairs, and I will provide you with keyword phrases to research and use in the articles.
The goal of this project is to inform visitors about the various kinds of ergonomic chairs on the market and the benefits of using them. Office ergonomics is a topic that should be of concern to all of us who use computers day in and day out, so I believe you will find researching the topic educational and perhaps even beneficial.
Each article should be a minimum of 400 words and up to 800 words in length. The keyword phrase should be included in each headline; twice in the first paragraph and then at least once in each subsequent paragraph.
The aim is to produce articles that are valuable to the visitor and also place well in search engines. Articles should be informative but not boring. Don't be afraid to insert some personality into them!
I will pay $5 per article for a total of $50 for the set of ten. If you produce quality work, I may have additional work on related subjects at the same rate of payment.
Please include a sample of your writing (similar type of article, if possible), of comparable word length, with your bid. I am looking to form long term writing relationships and so want to get an idea of your writing skills, and ability to integrate and spread out a keyword phrase effectively through an article, whilst still keeping a good conversational and informative style.
No copy and paste bids.
1) Articles MUST be 100% original content. Article length: 400-800 words per article as outlined above.
2) Articles should be submitted as individual text files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs. The file name should be the same as the keyword phrase it focuses on.
3) Please check spelling and grammer before submitting. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
4) I will review and approve all documents to ensure they meet project specs. I may ask for the article(s) to be edited if I am not satisfied with the work delivered.
5) All 10 articles should be submitted within 2 weeks of accepting the bid.