I am looking for someone who loves researching and writing articles on any given topic. The initial task is to write 2 articles, but my long term aim is to find a writer who we can offer full-time work to. If chosen and you do a good job, then there will be plenty of work in the future.
It is essential that:
- You are an excellent writer in english, with correct grammar.
- You are able to research topics quickly and prepare original and interesting articles.
- You are available for at least 20 hours per week for future projects.
- The content you prepare must be completely original with no copying or copyright infringement.
The topics for the first 2 articles will be supplied to the chosen bidder(s). The articles need to be 500-800 words in length. Please note that you are currently quoting a price to research and write these 2 articles only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).