There are two pages that need to be written, the welcome page and features page ([[url removed, login to view]]). Content for the Welcome page should be easy to do as we have written its content. We are looking for an English speaker (preferably American English) who can write interesting, attention grabbing and grammatically correct content.
Welcome Page Rewrite Requirements
1. An attention grabbing, with a powerful benefit header is required. The header should include these keywords: email marketing, mailing list software.
2. The header should be followed by questions/informational section. It should build up on the prospect’s frustration. Give them hints that those problems are a thing of the past, and Desktop Emailer is the solution.
3. Next is the product introduction/benefits section. This section should include bullet lists of the important features and how these features benefits and solve each of the problem the prospects have.
4. Finally a call to action block that makes the prospect takes action.
5. Writing style must be conversational.
6. The Welcome Page should be around 600-700 words.
7. The keywords email marketing and mailing list software must be sprinkled all over the pages but below 5% in density.
**Features Page Content Requirements.**
1. This page should be between 300 to 400 words.
2. The main features must be concisely explained including the benefits.
3. Must include appropriate screenshots
4. Please refer to these websites as an example on how we want the features page to be. <[url removed, login to view]>and <[url removed, login to view]>
Once we accept your bid, we will send a copy of the software to you for the screenshots taking purposes. Also, you must guarantee there will be no mistakes or you will agree to go back in and revise the content at no additional charge.
Please provide me with references to businesses who you've done work for or you have done work on through Rent A Coder by where I can see your positive feedback.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Word for PC, or HTML pages.