We are a statistics development firm and 2 of our writers had an emergency in the middle of a big project. We need help preparing 1500 entry test prep questions for a large temporary employment agency. We need them by January 6th!
Ideally, we would like to work with a larger writing firm, since this is a big project and we only have a few days to finish by the time we award the project. We are hiring immediately, and will be checking bids several times a day.
Our budget is a bit low ($50 to $125). We understand this is a very low budget for American and European bidders so we are VERY much open to non-US bidders as long as they can are fairly fluent in English. Not much creativity is required for this. In fact, neither is perfect grammar since we edit everything anyway. We don't mind a few missing apostrophes or commas.
We would like the following in a possible writer:
- Fairly fluent written English-skills
- Fairly well-grounded English grammar skills. Doesn't have to be perfect but must have capitalization, apostrophes and periods
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and the .doc file format
- Ability to follow directions in formatting multiple-choice questions
Here's the overall process:
- We've already created a large study guide. We will provide this. It's easy to read and is based in definitions and employment concepts.
- Create 1400-1500 multiple-choice (A through D) test questions. They can be a mix of definitions and scenario-based. They are only 2-3 sentences long (no word problems). They are not hard or critical thinking questions.
- Reference answers back to study guide (copy and paste)
We wish we could complete this ourselves here at Consu Professionals but we simply don't have the "writer-power" right now. We are easy to work with but the most important part of this project is completion ON TIME by January 6.
We will not use every question. We are asking for so many because we can then use statistical and non-bias research to validate each question, and use the best ones. But we will need 1400-1500 in all.
Due to the test material, full NDA and full copyrights transferred to Consu Professionals is required. If you want a sample of the study guide and overall test question format, please PMB me!
And as always there's the possibility of future work.