our company, NST, Inc., through its virtual Philippine head office, is looking for a team of writers that can submit 1000 300to500-word articles, to be completed within a span of 2 weeks, 6 days a week, which is about 12 to 14 days.
this is a 9-month subcontractual agreement. the articles should be submitted in batches of 100 on a daily basis, 6 days a week. our company requires its writing teams to work for only 6 days a week.
after submissions of 1000 articles within 12 to 14 working days, the writing team should allow 3 to 5 working days for our Philippine-based editors to check and subsequently approve each article in the 1000-article package. after the approval of at least 1000 articles, payments of $1500 will then be sent from our company's italy-based virtual accounting office to its virtual Philippine head office for processing. the writing team should allow another 5 to 7 working days for processing since this is how such bank to bank wire transfers usually take. our virtual Philippine head office will then be sending the writing team payments of $1500 only through Western Union or bank to bank wire transfers. the writing team will have to shoulder the fees charged by such finance delivery systems for such financial transfers. western union transfers usually takes 2 to 3 working days, and bank to bank wire transfers usually take 5 to 10 working days. the entire process usually takes 12 to 17 working days, including the checking and subsequent approval of each article in the writing team's 1000-article packages. with this, the writing team should have submitted articles on a daily basis for its second 1000-article package.
the writing teams that can assure our company of 1000 300to500-word articles within 12 to 14 working days will have to send our reference persons in the philippines a message through e-mail at xxxxxxxxxxxx, stating its interest for this working engagement. for further inquiries, you can also call them at xxxxxxxxxxxxx. our company will only transact business with its virtual Philippine head office, and its virtual Philippine head office will be the only department to transact business with its writing teams.
here are some basic guidelines for this working engagement:
technical specifications for each article (approval means directly complying with these rules of writing for this working engagement):
- each article should be 100% original (our Philippine-based editors will check each article regarding originality);
- each article should have an appropriate title;
- the title of each article should contain the main keyword at least once;
- the title of each article should properly, not entirely, be capitalized;
- the title of each article should not exceed the 60-character, not word, limit;
- each article should have an appropriate abstract, which is a true summary of the information on the article;
- the abstract of each article should contain the main keyword at least once;
- the abstract of each article should not exceed the 200-character, not word, limit;
- each article should have a body;
- the body of each article should contain the main keyword at least three times;
- the body of each article should contain any one of the related keys at least two times, or any two of the related keys at least once;
- the body of each article should contain at least 300 words, and at max 500 words;
- each article should be written using American English, or British English whenever necessary, as dictated by the keywords;
- each article should be written using formal language at all times;
- the title, abstract, and body of each article should be separated by two lines of space;
- each article should not contain "title:", "abstract:", and "body:";
- each paragraph in each article should not exceed the 5-line limit, which means that paragraphs should be composed of not more than 5 lines, and single paragraphs exceeding this 5-line limit should be separated into two or multiple paragraphs;
- each article should not have specific examples, rates, proper names of persons, places, companies, etc. only in the exception of proper keywords and related keys, but the keywords and related keys should only be the words in each article that are proper nouns whenever the keywords and related keys are proper nouns;
- the keywords and related keys should be written as is, which means that you should not change its spelling or word arrangement;
- each article should not contain pronouns other than "you" whenever possible, which means that you should edit out "we", "they", "we", "our", "he", "she", "them", etc. whenever possible, for each article should directly address the reader;
- each article should not contain quotes ("...and...";
- each article should be saved in a .txt format;
- the file name of each article should be the main keyword;
- the .txt files for each day, 100 .txt files on a daily basis, should always be sent to nst_central_one at yahoo dot com in a single .zip file/folder;
- 100 topics will be sent on a daily basis, 4am to 6am, philippine standard time, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays;
- topics sent on tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, and saturdays are due [url removed, login to view] the following day;
- topics sent on sundays are due [url removed, login to view] tuesdays;
- and topics are in the field of IT, business, marketing, academic institutions, financial schemes, digital communications, computers, software, etc.
thank you very much.
Karina Melencio, Ph.D
NST, Inc. virtual Philippine head office manager
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $5300 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a freelance busienss writer. If needed, i can provide you the samples. I can do this job for you on daily basis. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards
Am a stand-alone-writer. Fill me in, the matter to be writen. I shall undertake the assigment, and have it delivered in zip file. The articl will be addressing the reader.