Looking to hire a writer for ongoing unique well researched article writing jobs. Would like to start asap.
This should be clear to those who have already done this kind of work before. Articles are various topic related, those with creative flair will have an edge. For example the articles at the URL below is an example of good work: very smooth flow and not annoyingly repetitive like other works i've seen around here: gethealthy(.)today(.)com
At this moment I need estimated 30 articles since this is a continuous work there'll be more. So sample work is a MUST! At first I may give you 5 articles to write(If i'm not confident in your work) and then evaluate your articles. If i get what i expect then i will post private project to go ahead with the rest. My offer: USD 2.5 for a 600 word article or be reasonable to convince me why you should get paid more(creative writing, beat the deadline,etc).
I thought this wouldn't be necessary for seasoned writers but decided to include for legality purposes anyway. In short:
- Article rights will belong to me
- Copyscape and DupeFree pass ( these tools are not perfect though i have my other ways to spot duplicate content so pls save us both time)
- Humanly tone is a MUST and article has to have a personal touch(very important).
- 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords (the keywords and their density will be provided to you in my separate email)
- Prefer native speakers especially those from US and UK
- Articles to be in Word and saved separately for easy cross referencing
- Articles will be rejected or asked to be rewritten again if found unsatisfactory
- Delivery of 30 articles within a week.(i'm flexible willing to give more time if you put in extra effort. jobs done in a hurry will be asked to review again)
P.S: On thing i'd like to make clear. If you're busy to reply, keep me posted, tied up and not confident to deliver pls don't bid it's unfair to keep me hanging as well as your current employer.
Thanks for your bids. Just want to give you an update. All the works/samples you've submitted were outstanding and i'm still having hard time to decide which one to pick.
I've already narrowed down the most interesting offers and going to pick one anytime soon. I'll wait for a little longer as some of you need to get back to me after that pick the suitable bid. Those not selected need not to worry because I've decided to engage all the shortlisted candidates. Once you and i confirm the rate via IM i'll post individual projects for you.
So for those who've been quiet i may only assume that you're no longer interested.
The above additional information was from previous posting. The freelancer I chose didn't show up so i had to repost the project.