* You should know the IT industry to be suitable for this and able to write in fluent English UK *
If you know Storage and you can write, this is the post for you.
We get asked to submit articles for various IT publications quiet often. I need someone to write interesting articles on what we do.
The articles need to be generic and not product specific but to talk about the importance of what we do in the industry, what's happening in the industry and how it can be solved. We are experts in what we do and we want everyone else to know that too. Have a look at [url removed, login to view] to see what we do and tell me if you can do what we are looking for.
Initially, we are looking for 5 different articles;
1) Government Technology – GT is looking for articles on Information Security and the Public sector (no word count limit)
2) Enterprise Technology Management (ETM) provides subscribers with cutting-edge IT business strategies, management techniques, peer and expert business and technology perspectives, proprietary research and analysis, and actionable tools. ETM is distributed to America’s Fortune 5000, Europe’s top 2000 and Europe’s emerging 3000, as well as Asia’s top 2000 and Asia’s emerging 3000, giving ETM a total distribution to 15,000 enterprises globally. (1,800 word limit)
3) Server Management – 1000 words in length
4) The Compliance Authority is looking for 800 -1500 word articles. The articles can cover any of the following topics:
5) Generic article/research on what we do and how we can save people money, increase productivity, help with aiding PCI DSS compliance etc.
These articles will be used for press, web and print and all copy once paid for will be ours to use where and when we like. Assuming they are good, we will require further articles often so we will be calling upon your skills again.
7 day bid on this post.