NOTE: Preference will be given to writers who have real life experience (ie MCSE engineers, Windows Experts, technical writers etc) in dealing with the subject. You need to let me know in detail of your experiences
I'm looking for article writers who have experience in subject related to windows registry repair, cleaning and other technical operation with regards to windows registry operation especially Windows XP
Here are the requirements on the articles
1) EACH article MUST BE WELL RESEARCHED and the selected writer is required to show a depth of points and facts in each
article written. No regurgitation of pointless phrases and words. So DO NOT CHEAT on this task by giving poorly written work.
2) Each article must be unique, original (NO copy/paste or plagiarized content and no sentences or paragraphs can be uniquely identifiable from other websites), free of grammatical errors and be at the range of 600 - 700 words count. (Excluding article title)
3) Do not use any software to churn out the articles. All articles should be thoroughly researched and written by you manually. You cannot hire anyone else to do this project. As such, individual representing a pool of other writers or company is against this rule.
4) Each article written must have at least 2 sub headings / sub topics.
5) Each article will be checked of any content duplication using [url removed, login to view]
6) Experience in writing SEO friendly articles is a must. I will provide the list of keywords and sub-keywords for each article to winning bidder. The writer is required to utilize these keywords on each of the article whenevey deemed necessary
7) You may deliver the articles as properly formatted and punctuated MS Word 2000 documents individually. You need to include minimum 3 related websites or referenced resources at the bottom of each article
8) Non-native speakers of English are welcome to bid as long as they can deliver articles with good grammar, spelling and punctuation
9) On top of these 25 articles, you need to write ONE brief additional 100-150 words of subject introduction to *Windows Registry*. NOTE: This is NOT introduction to each article
10) Each article MUST be supplied with any related graphics,additional images or videos when necessary (You can supply the URL to these items). You may also create your own screenshots to highlight some of the points regarding windows registry handling
11) Each of your Microsoft WORD article must have at least 3 keywords / phrases hyperlinked to other RELATED articles.
12) All exlusive rights to the articles belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or distribute the articles in any possible way including providing samples to your other customers.
In order to be considered for this project, you are REQUIRED to show me your writing samples. No samples no shortlisting.
You must also have experience on the subject. Please do not bid if you have no experience in writing or don't know anything about *windows registry*
I have several projects in pipeline & I am looking for a long term relationship. Please bid if and only you have the required skill and are interested in the offer
The MAXIMUM BID FOR THIS PROJECT IS BETWEEN US80 - US125
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).