Hi GAF users, I am hiring responsible and excellent writers as members of my writing team. I am looking for those who are very flexible in writing articles of any subject matter. The only thing is I will “bombard” you with projects to write most of the time and the good thing is that you will be my full time FULL TIME associate writer and will be paid regularly.
• A native English writer or English is the language of choice
• Good research skills, excellent grammar
• Write 10 to 20 articles of 250 words daily
• Makers of informative plagiarism-free articles. All submitted articles will be tested in copyscape
• It is very important that you observe deadlines.
• According to the U.S. Copywrite Law – you must give me the rights of your articles and it must never be reused again for another purpose since I will be paying for them.
• You can work on writing articles everyday even during Holidays and weekends
• Payment rate of $1 per 250-word article or $2 per 500 words. Mode of payment is through GAF only.
• Payment is given on a weekly basis. Escrow payments are only awarded to highly qualified writers.
• Write articles that no longer need any editing.
• Experienced writers are encouraged to bid while new writers are also very welcome.
Please add in your bid description:
1. Your field of expertise regarding the topics you are comfortable on writing.
2. Write the word GREAT before your bid description so that I can determine that you are not a machine.
3. Please give me any sample article. I will not scan through the bidders that do not provide samples.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $67 untuk pekerjaan ini
Isaw your ad for article wtrtter,editor and [url removed, login to view], before i finished reading it, GREAT I knew i was the one you are looking [url removed, login to view] is because the job to be done is what I love [url removed, login to view],I work as a Lagi
GREAT - Check my previous bid offer for my details. I can meet your requirements with out a problem. Also most likely faster results then the expectations of time frames. Thanks :)