I'm looking to get 107 High Quality, Keyword Rich, Current (which means relevant at this point in time), Unique articles on the following topics:
1. Choosing the Best Rewards Credit Cards
2. Chossing the Right Credit Card for Your Spending Habits
a. If you pay off in full – variable rate
b. If you pay monthly – Fixed rate
3. All About Transferring Credit Card Balances
4. Finding the Low APR Credit Cards, Which will Save You Money
5. Getting Approved for a Credit Card with Bad Credit
6. Secured Credit Cards vs. Unsecured Credit Cards – The Real Deal
7. Acquiring a Student Credit Card and Why it’s a Must
8. Finding the Best Credit Card Offers, and What it Means for You
9. What are the best Credit Cards Available for Those with Subprime Credit
10. Retail Credit Cards: Good or Bad?
11. Credit Card Rates Revealed
12. Taking Charge of Your Credit Cards
13. Steering Clear of Bad Credit Card Offers
14. The Downside to Reward Cards
15. The Truth About Closing Credit Cards
The Truth About Credit Card Costs
- Late fees, overlimit fees, transfer fees, etc. tec.
16. Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers and How They Affect Your Credit
17. Obtaining a Business Credit Card
1. The Foreclosure Process and How it Works
a. Depends on the state
2. Foreclosure: Getting the Help Before It’s Too Late
3. Alternatives to Foreclosure
4. How to Get Your House Back once the Foreclosure Process has Started
5. The Good and Bad of Buying a Home in that has been Forclosed Upone
6. Investing in Foreclosures: Money Making or Not?
7. Recovering After a Foreclosure
8. The Different Types of Foreclosures
9. Protecting Yourself from Foreclosure Protection Scams
10. How a Foreclosure Affects Your Credit Score
11. How to Purchase A Foreclosure
12. Foreclosure: Knowing When it’s Time to Call it Quits
13. Short Sale vs. Foreclosure
14. Finding Free Foreclosure Listings
1. How to Avoid Bankruptcy
2. Bankruptcy: Knowing Your Options
3. Making the Decision on Whether to File for Bankruptcy
4. How to File for Bankruptcy Without an Attorney
5. Finding a Good Bankruptcy Attorney
6. Protecting Yourself from Common Bankruptcy Scams
7. What Possessions Can You Keep When Filing for Bankruptcy
8. How Bankruptcy Affects Your Credit
9. Re-establishing Credit After Bankruptcy
1. The Simple Truth About Loan Modifications
2. How to Identify a Loan Modification Scam
3. Should You Seek a Loan Modification Lawyer?
4. Finding the Best Loan Modification Program
5. Is it Possible to Qualify for a Loan Modification While Still Being Current on Your Mortgage Payments?
6. Do you qualify for the Obama Modification Program?
1. The Best Approach to “Dealing” with Your Creditors
2. Negotiating Your Debt with the Help of a Professiona
3. All You Need to Know About Consumer Credit Couseling
4. The Quckest Way to Pay Down Your Debtl
1. Credit Card Act of 2009 and How it Affects You
2. Foreclosure Prevention and Protection for Renters [url removed, login to view];_ylt=AnwlybYugk8GD7P1ygIxSEgsZcMF
1. New topic – need to add titles
1. Why Fuel Efficient Cars are good for your Credit
2. Long Term Car Loans: Will These Help or Hurt Your Credit?
3. Qualifying For a New Car Loan
4. Car Financing Options – To Lease or To Purchase?
5. Car Financing Pitfalls and Solutions
6. How to Get an Auto Loan during this Credit Crunch
7. Avoiding Credit Problems at the Dealership
8. Auto Financing Tips
9. Strategies for Smart Car Buyers
10. Low Fico Scores and Auto Loans
11. Does Buying a New or Used Car affect your Credit?
12. Does Your Down Payment affect Your Credit?
13. Tips on speeding up the approval process for auto loans
14. What To Do Before Applying for an Auto Loan
15. Credit and Car Insurance
16. Auto Loan Lingo
17. Tips on How to Get the Best Car Deals
18. Get a car loan after Bankruptcy
1. Tips in Buying a Foreclosed Home
2. Home Financing Basics
3. Home Loan Lingo
4. Credit and Refinancing
5. Getting a Home Loan after a Financial Crisis
6. Types of Loans to Get Based on your Credit Score
7. Home Buying for Young People - How to Plan Ahead with Your Credit
8. Getting a Home Loan with Bad Credit
9. What Lenders Look for
1. How much do Student Loans really affect your Credit?
2. Will Paying Off Student Loans Help Your Credit?
3. How To Get Interest Free Student Loans
4. Federal or Private Student Loans – The Truth
5. Student Loan Lingo
6. Tips for Students and Parents: How to Maintain a good Credit Score throughout your loan
7. Are Student Loan Affected by this Credit Crunch?
8. Student Loan Consolidation Tips
9. New Student Lending Regulations Happen in the White House
10. Student Loan Collections
11. Student Loans: How You can get them with bad Credit?
12. How to get Ahead Financially While Paying Down Student Loans
13. Student Loan Game Plan
14. Don’t Get Stuck in High Priced Student Loans
15. Ideas on How to Pay Down Student Loans
16. Bankruptcies and Student Loans
PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOANS
1. Will Co-Signing a Loan Help or Hurt Your Credit?
2. Business Loans and Your Personal Credit
3. Should you apply for a Business Loan under Your Name?
4. Business Loans and The Financial Crisis
5. What Lenders Look for before Granting Business Loans
6. What To Do to increase Chances of Receiving a loan
7. What Documents to Gather Before Applying for a Loan
8. Obtaining Personal or Business Loans after A BK
9. Should You Keep Your Personal Credit and Business Credit Separate?
10. Secured vs. Unsecured Business and Personal Credit Cards
11. Different Types of Business and Personal Loans
All articles will be checked for originality. $200 bonus for four day completion.
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $478 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Your project and my skills are a perfect match. I can provide you with error free, copyscape free quality articles. Please refer to the PM for details. Kind regards :)
Hello, First and foremost, thanks for posting such a wonderful project. It motivates us to bid :) Please check the Private Message Board for details on my bid and work samples. Thanks and regards, Neil