We need someone to make a course on spoken English for students with 30 chapters, revision exercises after every 3rd chapter. There should be a student manual and an instructor’s manual with some extra information, examples, quiz and activities. This course has 40% pictures and 2 subchapters under each chapter. The content is very basic like any normal headway/oxford speaking english books available in market for junior levels. It is very easy assignment for a teacher as examples, exercises, activities are very easy and just like in a normal grammar book used by teachers to teach students.
I am attaching an excel sheet listing 14 chapters and the content to be made in each chapter like vocabulary, listening exercise, grammar, communication task etc. I am also attaching scanned chapters from other similar books to give you an idea of how we want this course to develop. You can take ideas from grammar books like headway, oxford beginners spoken English. Also include the sample pictures in each chapter for better understanding.
The 14 chapters were created for your reference rest 16 chapters can be created accordingly.
The different scanned images are sample chapters. The new chapters are to be created on the same pattern.
Attachments: 16 files
1) Sample chapter in word file format chapter 1(a) and 1(b)
2) 5 scanned images which are sample chapter 1(a) of similar courses/books named IMG, IMG_002, IMG_007, IMG_014, IMG_021
3) An excel sheet with details of 14 chapters titled index_1_foundation
4) scanned index for Spoken English Course= 3 files titled sample index1, sample index2, sample index3
5) scanned index from another book headway=4 files Headway Index and headway2 ---- should be matched, Headway3 & 4 --- should be matched together
6) Another index titled let’s talk index.
I am attaching these 16 files in a zipped file which you can download from this link
[url removed, login to view]
Since this is a piece of cake for a teacher or with teaching background, I expect the course to be ready in 10 days and I am offering 60$ for this small project. If course is made as expected, more work would follow.