I am looking for a long term daily blog writer to write for our videogame accessory webshop, with a view to informing the reader about our products, keeping them up to date with the news in the videogame accessory market, and amusing them with relevant funny posts, with the ultimate goal of increasing traffic and sales.
The articles should be 3-400 words in length with a focus on videogame accessories, rather than the games themselves (or two 150-200 word articles, but the price will remain the same). We sell cables, case mods, controllers, memory cards etc. NO piracy information. Rates will be $3/article (or $3 per two 150-200 word article). You will be paid weekly.
We require articles to be posted 7 days/week. We are after a long term writer who can commit to the project on an ongoing basis, please bid with this in mind. You don't need know need to be too technically minded, but an interest in videogames (xbox 360, wii, ps3 etc) is a MUST. Having access to these machines will be considered a definite bonus.
The articles need to be written in an upbeat, fairly informal tone in a manner that is engaging to the reader. Fluent, native english is essential. The articles must pass copyscape and be keyword based with good keyword density. My company will own the copyright to all the articles.
You will be expected to work fairly independently, performing your own research to write interesting content. I will provide direction with some content:
- sometimes I will give you specific new/upcoming products to write about
- sometimes I will give you a specific topic to write about (eg how to set up a light gun on the PS3, how to transfer ps2 saves to your ps3 etc)
- most often you will need to do your own research to come up with the daily articles. The sort of stories we require are:
- funny/interesting stories eg console case mods, humourous videogame-related stories
- opinions about relevant industry news
- mostly we need informative articles about the types of products we sell
If you think you can consistently deliver quality work on an ongoing basis, then please pm me a sample article or two. Winner will be picked based on samples and portfolios.