Each blog post must be 100% original and unique (in your own words) and at least 600 words. All posts will be checked by Copyscape premium for 100% uniqueness.
Blog posts should be informative to generate college students' interest. All information should be based on the latest trends; articles with old information or rewritten will be rejected. All blog posts once submitted to the website will be owned by the respective website and its owners. If you do not agree with this condition, please do not bid.
• The title of the blog post should include at least two keywords and should be catchy. Each keyword should contain one or two words only. During the submission of the blog post, you will need to tag two or more keywords. The body of each blog post should include at least one of the following words: college, college student, university, campus, etc.
• All blog posts should be related to your personal experience as a college student in the following areas - - college success skills, study tips for different courses, college admission/application, scholarship/internship, campus jobs/activities, college gear/wear/textbooks, college degrees/major/courses, college expenses, college sports, college theater/band/orchestra, student government, college dormitory life, off-campus life, college library/bookstore/health center/food/parking/transportation, student health insurance, etc. Some topics maybe combined into one blog post if they are related.
Please bid for 10 blog posts for $30 to get started. Payments will be set up for this project:
$3 after completing the first excellent post.
$12 after completing the next four excellent posts.
$15 after completing the project with 10 excellent posts.
We are looking for a serious writer who can:
1. Meet deadlines and write on a daily basis.
2. Write error free U.S. English.
3. Handle this project in a responsible way.
If you are interested in this project, please send PM with 20 proposed catchy titles and a recent sample article written by you. I will select 10 out of your proposed 20 titles, when you are awarded with the project.
Note: This project is for a US college student/graduate. Please, include your affiliated college/university in your PM.
All posters must register on the site and must do research on their topics for each blog post. Each post should be more than 600 words.
Good grammar and correct spelling are required. The poster must have a very good command of English. No profane language.
Please submit your bid now: $30 for 10 blog posts.
Bids over $30 will not be considered at this time. The project should be completed in less than 14 days.
We are looking forward to seeing your PM soon.