I'm willing to pay max $150 for a sales letter that sells resale rights for a software product in the Internet marketing field.
* The resale rights will sell for $497. The software itself sells for $97.
* The work must be done in 7 days after accepting your bid.
* You are free to ask me questions that may help you while you are creating the sales letter. However I don't have much time so I won't wait for fixes unless they are made during the 7 days period after I accept your bid. In other words you have a full 7 days after I accept your bid to show me the final version of the sales letter.
* The length isn't important as long as it does its job in SELLING at a fair ratio; no fluff please, it must be REALLY persuasive writing!
* I've already written the first few paragraphs which you can use as well, however you are not obligated to. I have also found a couple of well-written sales letters for similar products at similar prices which you can use for guidance, however you cannot copy them, they are only for getting a picture of what should be written and how.
* I have also created a basic blueprint of what should be included in the sales letter to help you in your brainstorming.
* All the work must be Original. No copy and paste.
* I will first check out what you have created and only if I like it I will buy it. If I'm not 100% satisfied I could consider buying it but for less and then fixing it myself.
* The letter must be in persuasive, interesting writing.
* All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
* I've done all the thinking; all you have to do is write it. It should be really easy. In fact, the only reason I'm not doing it myself is that English isn't my native language so it's kind of hard for me to come up with the right words and write persuasively.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).