I'm looking for a writer to write 25 (Movie & TV Series Articles) articles. Someone who will write quality articles, not just "SEO" articles. If you can do these 25 articles well, there is potential for many more.
1. This project consists of TWENTY FIVE 350-500 word articles on Movie & TV Series topics.
2. Each article needs to be researched, including typing the topic into google and viewing information from related sites, wikipedia, and others.
3. Each article must be creative, unique, and offer high quality, interesting and helpful information on the topic.
4. The purpose of each article is to provide the reader with an expert overview and a variety of interesting information on the topic.
5. Every article needs to be 100% original and will be run thru [url removed, login to view] and copyscape.
This is "work made for hire" per U.S. copyright law. Buyer will retain all rights and ownership. All rights and ownership are transferred from the author to the buyer immediately upon payment. You are free to research anywhere, but the content you deliver must be completely original and adhere to all copyright laws. Submitting articles for this project that you have already submitted somewhere else or submitting these articles to another buyer in the future is not acceptable. The first violates our agreement and the second violates copyright law. All content will be checked for plagiarism.
LANGUAGE AND CONSTRUCTION:
Articles must be written in excellent US English with grammar and sentence structure consistent with that found in a professional journal or popular magazine. If English is not your native language, you must be 100% certain that you can provide this level of quality. If English is not your native language, you should consider not bidding.
You must submit samples of your work with your bid that is representative of your work. THE ARTICLES YOU SUBMIT WILL BE EXPECTED TO MATCH THIS QUALITY. This should make revisions unnecessary, but I will ask for them if appropriate.
i will prefer those bids with (0.75-1.25 per article) - thank you