We need an editor to check articles similar to those posted as level 2 for writers on [url removed, login to view]
We have a group of writers but they are joking with their work so we need a serious editor to go through their work and sift the good articles from the bad ones. Your work is not proofreading, rather its just going through the complete articles highlighting the mistakes found. If the mistake you found is not that pronounced, you can include a short explanation. Also for every article, indicate at the top the major issues you found. (I've attached a copy of an article checked by an editor to give you a better idea of what is expected)
We'll start you off with these rates. If you have a different idea, you can still let us know
$0.24 per 300 words
$0.32 per 400 words
$0.40 per 500 words
0.0008 per word
What we are looking for
1. Someone who already knows how to write good content (has perfect grammar, creativity, knows what is useful and what is not)
2. Someone firm but objective - the writers earn a living through writing so you must be fair to ensure only good content passes without demoralizing the workers
3. Someone available online at least 9 hours daily. Our working day starts at 8.00 AM and ends at 5.00 PM GMT +03:00. You can expect the articles to start streaming in from 9am. If there is not work we'll notify you. If you don't have that much time, you can still apply but you must have a steady schedule
4. Someone looking for work, not a get rich quick scheme. Since you are not rectifying anything, it should not take you more than 10 minutes to go through a 500-word article. In most cases, you'll only need 3 minutes. So you should go through around 50 -100 articles a day.
5. Someone who can identify distortion of facts easily. (we'll check whether you pay attention to details from your bid)
How we'll evaluate you
First, we'll need a copy of an article you've written before.
We'll give you the guidelines used by writers in their job then give you a topic to write a 300 word article.
We'll also give you a ready article; you'll highlight the errors and correct them in a different copy of the article.
More about the job
They are SEO articles whereby someone is given a keyword e.g. Furnace Repair or Furnace repair New York to write a general article about it. Even when the city is included the articles remain general not about that city. No brand names are allowed and the keyword density is restricted to 1 to 1.5 percent both for the key phrase and the individual words forming the keyword. You will not be checking the density, but its important to note this because writers have to find their own creative ways to eliminate the keyword. So you will be checking whether in the writer's quest to avoid the keyword, the article still sounds good.
your initial bid should be for 125 articles(300 words)