This bid is for helping to generate more traffic and sales to our beauty salon products e-commerce website. The job includes writing articles based on keywords, posting to social content websites and reporting results. I am interested in the most bang for the buck so will go with your recommendations if they are different than below.
Topics focus on beauty and salon supplies and will be built around a keyword list to be provided. The keywords are for our most popular manufacturer products such as hair dryers, curling irons, etc.). There will be a total of 10 keywords. Here is what I think the project will include:
* Create 50 blog posts and articles of 250 to 500 words in length. All content should be Copyscape Safe.
* Articles should follow natural english. Research manufacturer websites and other suppliers as needed to create review articles about these products.
* Post them on at least 10 content sharing and ezine article sites (PR 4 and above). Site selection should be based on your experience as to which sites are producing results for you but may include sites such as blogger, synthasite, weebly, squidoo, hubpages, etc. You will set up the social content accounts and post the content.
* Link these sites to one another and back to main product pages on ecommerce site through keyword anchor text
* Provide a report before project begins which should include Excel spreadsheet on where we currently rank on Google, MSN and Yahoo search engines for keywords.
* Provide ongoing report update via Google Docs showing usernames, passwords, urls and status on each when the content is cached in GOOGLE.
* Set up and populate accounts on 20 top social bookmarking sites of your choosing, based on demographic (female 18-35).
This initial project to get started. Ongoing will be another project.
Leave PMB for any further clarification.