I am seeking bids to have series of original articles written on various topic and subjects.
I would provide the general title or category for the articles to be written ,
Some important considerations are:
1. The writing must flow and make sense, and be on topic.
2. Articles to be 500 -800 words in length.
3. Copying or plagiarism will not be accepted
4. I would retain sole copyright and ownership of all completed articles.
5. All articles would be delivered in a Word file.
6. I reserve the right to reject articles deemed to be below standard.
Bid prices are to be based on the quantity of articles I request to be written at one time.
Writing 1 to 20 articles = $________ per article
Writing 21 to 40 articles = $________ per article
Writing 41 to 60 articles = $________per article
Writing 6o articles plus = $_________ per article
As an example I may request 5 articles to be written on say ‘Dog Food’ - 5 articles on ‘How To Grow Better Roses’ ??" ‘5 Articles on ‘How To Cope With Depression’. Total 15 articles.
This will be on going work for the successful bidder.
Please provide examples of past writing works.
If you require further information please let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).