I am looking for creative writers that can provide articles of highest possible quality.
Writer must be familiar with SEO techniques.
Selected writer will get a keywords and subjetcs of articles.
Here are bid work conditions:
- only writers with rating 9 or higher are welcome to bid
- article must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with at least 3 images
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and useful
- correct spelling and grammar
- content must be original. You can research over the Internet, but don't do a simple copy/paste
- do a revision if I think it is not well done. Quality is most important. I allways try to provide clear requirements before you start to write
- provide one sample of your previous work, so I can see your style
- deadline is one article per week, but it can be extended to two weeks per article if you need
I plan to place a hundreds of bid requests similar to this one. In first phase, I will place ten bid requests and try to find quality writers. This is 6. 0f 10 public auctions. After that, I hope to work on private auctions with selected writers.
For this bid request, writer will be chosen based on quality of provided sample work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Sep 27, 2005 2:36:18 PM:
Please notice that I changed a title of this bid request.