I need 57 articles for a Loan Site. Each article needs to be (250 words average). Each article must be 3 paragraphs per article.
Each article based around one Keyword phrase I provide the 57 all work must be original like as I will check for plagurism upon receiving back. It has to be informative the people reading these will be peolpe looking for information on loans and applying online.. gear it towards them.. you will need to do a little research to come up with an informative article.
forget these 3 bits and and your work and my time will be in vain.. this must be done! and it will be checked!
1. You are to weave the "keyword phrase" as you see it in the list ( even if it appears to be mispelt) into the 1st paragragh ONLY once and BOLD it.. it must be close to the start of the paragraph anywhere from 2 to 3 words in to the paragraph
2 You are to weave the "keyword phrase" in to the 2nd paragraph only once but this time do a PLURAL version of the keyword or singular if it appears as a plural in the text file.. so if the keyword phrase is "Auto loan application" you would use the phrase " auto loan applications" ONCE in the 2nd paragraph.
3. You are to weave the " keyword phrase" into the 3rd paragraph 1 time, and then 1 more time but this time it has to be a similar word.. example.
so if the keyword phrase was " auto loan application"
the similar word would be " automobile loan application "
1) 8 days to complete
2) payment via paypal
3) 57 articles based around 57 keyword phrases 1 per article
4) Must be in Arial Font
5) headline must be size 18 and BOLD
6) body text must be size 12
7) Must be informative
8) 3 paragraphs per article
9) no indent on paraphgrahs
10) must follow strict guidelines on adding the keyword phrase to the article as laid out above, the amount of times, when to bold, using similar words and sprinkling others througout
11) 250 words per article
12) Can submit the article all at the end or in groups of 10 as they are done.. whilst continuing to work on the rest
13) must meet deadline
please do it up in MS word or NOTEPAD prefer MS WORD though. and make each article a seperate file.