Please read the attached zip file before posting a bid for this project. It contains the ebook outline.
This is a project for someone who has an excellent command of the written English language, can perform solid research and combine this knowledge into an entertaining ebook.
This project consists of writing an ebook about keeping ferrets. When looking initially into the subject I found there is a large amount of information about ferrets and ferret keeping that can be researched on the internet.
All information in the book needs to be 100% original and no text can be copied from another website or copyrighted material.
The book is to be broken down into 13 sections, which are shown in the .zip file. Each chapter is then subdivided into the areas that it needs to cover. Again, this is shown in the attached .zip file.
The output needs to:
- Be of at least 50-60 A4 pages in length
- Margins of no more than 1 inch either side and 2 inches top and bottom
- Font Arial and font size for normal text of 12 or less
- Normal single text spacing to be used
- Chapter Title text to be font 16, sub heading to be font 14
- No title (except the book cover) can sit on a page alone
- File to be in RTF (Rich Text Format)
The output should be in text or RTF format or as a word document.
1) Initial Chapter is to be submitted for approval within 5 days. The eBook is to be completed in no more than 15 days.
2) The eBook must be 100% original and exclusive content, publishable with buyer as author. All content must be original, but you can use any sources for research and reference. Absolutely no copying of any portion of any outside material (including writer’s previous work). Violation of this will result in immediate cancellation of the contract.
3) Submit articles as text or RTF files (Word or Notepad) with no formatting; use only line breaks between paragraphs.
4) Please check spelling and grammar before submitting.
5) You agree to unlimited revisions of the ebook until the buyer is satisfied that the work has fulfilled the project specification.
6) This work is considered as work-for-hire under U.S. copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
7) The hired writer may not re-sell, re-distribute, or re-use the ebook or parts of the ebook in any way.
9) The original files must be erased from the writer’s computer within ten (10) days of payment being made.
ebook to be written in either .rtf or .txt.