We are looking for a ghostwriter to write no less then a 75-100 page ebook for us that will pretty much be a how to book type that describes to woman how to perform a certain sexual act on men. We cannot disclose full details here, but you must be willing to research and write extremely sexual content.
Again, I cannot give you much detail here, but will supply you with complete details once you are selected for this project or if you request it.
Please keep in mind that we do require the following
A signed contract from you stating that this is a work for hire creation that you will own no rights to and that your name will appear nowhere on or within.
The book must be written in:
- A font size of 10 points
- A times new roman font
- Single spaced
-With margins no more then 1?? on all sides (left, right, top, bottom)
It must include:
- An index
- Table of contents
- Glossary of basic terms
- A getting started checklist
- A basic 1 page summary / book description that simply explains what the book is about and what it covers.
We will supply you with:
- A list of 10-20 MUST COVER topics
- At least 3 MUST INCLUDE CHAPTERS
All other material and information on learning how to fish / catch fish YOU must research and come up with.
Diagrams, charts and photos are O.K. just as long as:
#1- They are originals or royalty free
#2- You don’t use them to fill space (meaning I don’t want a book FULL of diagrams, photos and charts)
The completed project is to be delivered within 4 weeks of me selecting you, in word and PDF(if you have the ability to create PDDF files).
This should be a great project and an easy one for someone who is an expert researcher so please bid fairly.
Thanks and much success
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).