• Adapt a teaching technique to the educational objectives.
• Adapt the educational system to the diversity of learners.
• Check the student's acquisition of knowledge and skills.
• Create a student-centered learning with a teacher playing a role of a monitor more than being a source of information.
• Understand, analyze, and translate with sincerity the text.
• Translating scientific and literary texts.
 OTHER SKILLS:
• Strong organizational skills
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage individuals.
• Good mastery of methodologies and learning.
• Ability to prepare documents and present project works.
• Ability to provide leadership and support.