I need 158 (400 words each) dog breed description. In each description, it will need to be divided into 3 to 4 sub-topics about a specific dog breed (100 words each - total = 400 words) e.g. appearance, health, and etc.
Apart from 400-word description, the selected provider will be required to research and input 20 small descriptions (e.g. AKC Group, Year of Origin, Min/Max Height, Min/Max Weight, effectiveness (give a rating), and etc.) of each dog breed.
I'll provide a Word or Excel template for the selected provider. My budget is $300; however, I do welcome all bids. Pls let me know why I should select you to do this job, and I will consider person by person.
I'd like to see one sample of "Siberian Husky" regarding its appearance (between 70-100 words). And if you've got more samples on this kind of project, pls PM me as well. I won't consider bids without samples.
Pls also be sure you follow the below requirements:
1. Each description should have at least 400 words.
2. Each must be unique, 100% copyscape passed, well-researched, and informative. No redundant words and sentences. I will check them through CopyScape and other article software.
Note: I won't accept articles with grammatical or punctuation errors. Revisions / Rejections of the articles will be requested if that happens.
3. The Articles will be for US readers, so you should be able to write in such a way that US People can understand well (American English).
4. Be sure that there must be no delay in delivering the articles. *** IMPORTANT ***
7. Payment will be made via GAF Escrow once the project is done.
8. The articles cannot be resold / distributed. I shall hold full rights to all articles.
10. All breed descriptions should not share similar content. *** IMPORTANT ***
**** Don't place a bid if you don't think you meet the above criteria. ****
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $466 untuk pekerjaan ini
You can see some of my projectS that our company build: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.