We need a proficient writer to write a research article about showing 3D content on the web. The article should be descriptive and comparing several 3D products, including the following:
- 3DMLW ([url removed, login to view])
- Adobe’s Flash
- Sun’s Java
- 3DVIA virtools
- Swift 3D
The article should also have a table in it that compares different features of the 3D products mentioned in the article. The features you should compare have to include the following:
- technical options (3D options, animation, 2D elements, server connections, visual effects)
- openness and availability of documentation, open source codes, opened API etc
- additional software (editor, plugins integrated to other programs (for example vrml/x3d exporter etc)
- market penetration (how big is the chance for the software to succeed – for example for flash it is 98% covered; is the software based on an existing standard?)
- how user-friendly the product is – how easy or complicated it is to access it
- performance of the product
Length of the article/research should be at least 4 and preferrably about 5 pages, which means about 2000 (+/- 400) words and it should be concentrated on showing 3D on the web.
Language of the article is English and we expect it to be written by a native speaker.
Upon completion of the project, complete ownership of all parts of the article with complete copyright shall be transferred to us. We will have exclusive right to edit, format and use at our discretion. You agree not to resell or reuse the articles.