We're looking for English speaking writers who can write unique, 400 – 500 word SEO-style articles on a variety of different topics, which will be assigned to you.
This project is for long-term, ongoing work and we want to build a strong ongoing business relationship with excellent article writers. Therefore we require in return your best rate possible. We currently have writers writing at $2 per article. Please use this as a guideline when making you bids.
Please make your bid for 100 articles so we can determine what your per article rate is.
We will contact you via PM for more details where necessary.
Could you also let us know how many articles you can write on a daily basis? We require you to be able to write at least 3/day. Also we require you to send through DAILY submissions, please let us know if you have an issue with this?
Lastly are you able to complete a trial article before we bring you on board? Once you make your bid, please let us know if you are happy to complete the trial and we will send you a keyword. We will pay you for the trial if you require it.
The articles must be in the following format -
- Written around ONE keyword per article which will be assigned to you in a list before you start work.
- Article must be at least 400 words.
- Article title must include the keyword within, ie. if the keyword is 'internet marketing', a good title for an article would be "Learn all the Untold Secrets of Internet Marketing"
- Title's must be unique for the most part. DO NOT use the same style of title for every article.
- The keyword must appear within the article 1-3% of the time. So if the article is 400 words long an appropriate number of keywords appearing within the text would be anything from 6-8.
- Articles must be unique and hand written, not copied or recycled and must not appear any where else on the Internet, EVER.
To finish with, we will be checking all content through copyscape.com. If we find any plagiarism we will terminate our working relationship immediately.
Thanks, I look forward to starting a strong long term working relationship with you.