This position will be a part-time position, averaging 30 hours per week (5 to 6 hours per day – 5 to 6 days a week: your choice as the schedule is flexible).
If interested, please provide a copy of your [removed] and what hours/days you are available to work.
Please bid your monthly salary based on 30 hours per week with no bids over 750 Argentine Pesos.
1. Advanced English Writing Skills
2. Advanced knowledge of desktop publishing software (i.e. publisher, photoshop, etc.)
3. Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (charts, audio, video, graphs, layout, time, etc.)
4. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
5. Advanced knowledge of the Internet and Research
6. Access to Skype and Email
7. Quiet place to work (i.e. home office w/ consistent internet connection)
8. Able to adhere to deadlines and multi-task
1. Review stated requirements and create professional looking forms to reflect the requirements in word
2. Review stated requirements and create professional PowerPoint presentations
3. Review stated requirements and create a newsletter to reflect the requirements
4. Conduct online research to find targets sought
5. Access data using the log-in information provided and format the data into a presentable format
6. Add friends to myspace and update myspace content
7. Assist in managing select projects and when applicable, help hire others from GAF and make sure they follow through with the project