I am affiliated with 3 online firms based in Melbourne, Australia. The first is a registered training organization that provides vocational training online, one sells information products and the third is a commercial blog.
I am also a project management consultant by profession.
I am searching for my virtual assistant.
The first condition is you must speak fluent English; please don't apply if English is a barrier for you.
I am looking for a person who can:
1) Optimize a pay per click campaign, especially a Google Adwords campaign.
2) Is easily trained on how to:
a) Use moderately specialized computer software (nothing too complex)
b) Optimize Adwords and web pages.
3) Can perform simple clerical tasks (proofreading, data entry)
4) Can be creative in coming up with solutions to problems.
5) Can perform customer service related tasks
6) Knows how to process map or document processes and projects.
The job would be 9a.m. - 5p.m.
This job is suited for someone who wants to work from home and has home-based Internet access (preferably broadband).
This is an exciting job with infinite possibility in two fields - Internet marketing and online vocational training - that are currently undergoing exponential growth. So, if you are willing to work hard from home and enjoy the challenge of working in these exploding fields, you are also ideally suited.
Only apply if you are interested in a permanent full time position. Quote "tennis" in your bid or when you PM me to be considered.
Outsourcing firms are free to apply.
The salary starts at US$300/month for full time work and may go up depending on performance.
If you are interested please reply with your resume and answers to the following questions:
1) How much relevant experience have you had in the past?
2) When would you be able to begin working full time?
3) Are you ready, willing and able to commit to a permanent, full time position.
If you have any questions feel free to send them through.