>>> My budget is $3 - $5 per article <<<
I need 50 ORIGINAL articles on male enhancement and penis enhancement, about 500 - 600 words each. I need these articles for distribution to article directories.
Here are my requirements :-
1) Please bid only if you have experience writing original articles on male enhancement and penis enhancement
2) The articles must be manually written by you, ie you cannot use any software to do it. If you need to use a software, please don't bid.
3) The articles must be original and creative and must pass copyscape
4) The articles must be factual and useful for the reader - they should follow the AIDA(attention,interest,desire,action) formula
5) The articles must be written in correct gramma and flow with simple to understand US English
6) The articles must be totally unique, I can't emphasize this enough
7) The articles will be keyword based (more details when you bid)
8) The articles must be finished within 10 days, the earlier the better
9) I will own the copyrights to the articles. You are not allowed to resell, reuse, or give away these articles.
>>> 10) My budget is $3 - $5 per article <<<
>>>11) Please provide sample of your previous work on these topics <<<
You will be given some keywords/topics for each article. You will need to write the article based on these. You have to do your own research on the topics, of course.
I expect these 50 articles to be written within 10 days. You should send me the articles in batches of 10s (as soon as you finished them) so I can have something to work on.
To protect both parties, I will send an escrow payment for the first 10 articles (20% of your fees) as a commitment. Once I received your first 10 articles, I will release the payment to your account and send an escrow for the next 10 articles and so on until the project is completed.
Please note that as I need these articles for distribution to article directories, they must be totally unique, informative and useful to the readers. The articles should follow the AIDA(attention,interest,desire,action) formula. The objective it to draw the reader into the author's resource box (which you don't have to write) for further actions.
Further details will be provided to the bid winner.