Wanted an Article Rewriter Urgently. Bid only if you can start right away and accept the rate. NO TIME WASTERS.
1) Article must be completely rewritten, including the title - 100% UNIQUE than the originals.
2) Write a 255-CHARACTER maximum descriptive overview in your own words detailing what the article is about.
3) 500-words minimum article size. Rewritten article title and descriptive overview are not included on the word count.
4) Submit the rewrites in .txt form and save them according to their original title. Use the following format for the rewrites:
[Descriptive Overview] 1 sentence is enough.
[Body] leave a space between each paragraphs
5) Daily submission of 5-10 rewrites from Monday to Friday. If you miss a day, project will be canceled and there will be no payment for articles already submitted. Keep this in mind when bidding.
6) Revisions may be required, at no additional cost, as deemed by the editors because of the rewriter's fault; spelling, grammatical and/or punctuation errors and/or poor sentence structure.
7) Will pay $1 per article rewrites.
8) Payment is thru GAF every end of the month.
9) Must know how to use google docs.
WE WILL NOT SUPPLY ARTICLES TO REWRITE BUT WE WILL GIVE YOU SEVERAL SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET THEM.
Original/Rewritten Articles' content must cater to U.S. readers and MUST:
1) NOT be too broad in topic/scope;
2) NOT be too common and widely available online;
3) match something that a user would search for online;
4) NOT be related to/about or containing links to sites with content related to programs offering;
5) be in-depth enough to give the reader a complete overview;
6) NOT be an opinion or editorial content, particularly op-ed content on topics that are well-covered, general in nature or news-related (which has too short of a shelf life);
7) NOT be too similar to other article rewrites already submitted.
We will only pay for APPROVED rewrites. APPROVED rewrites means that it is 100% spelling, punctuation and grammar free articles, article content is as described above and passed our plagiarism test.
Categories we'll be focusing:
1) Arts & Entertainment (Books, Movies, Music, Television, Video Games, etc)
3) Business & Finance (Business to Business, Careers & Job Searching, Marketing, Real Estate, etc)
5) Health & Wellness (Alternative Medicine, Beauty, Dieting & Weight Loss, Diseases & Conditions, Drugs & Medications, Fertility & Pregnancy, Fitness & Exercise, Mental Health, etc)
6) Home Improvement (Decorating & Design, Gardening, etc)
8) Lifestyle (Crafts & Hobbies, Dating & Relationships, Food & Wine, Parenting, Pets, Shopping/Fashion, Weddings, etc)
10) Recreation (Gambling, etc)
11) Society (History, Nonprofit Information, People, Religion & Spirituality, etc)
13) Technology (Science, Tutorials, etc)
Rewrite this mini article in your PM. Do NOT attach:
The notion that all scotch must be at least 12 years to be enjoyed is a common understanding among scotch drinkers everywhere. However, one company is out to prove them wrong. This scotch is just two years shy of the twelve year mark, but is growing in popularity.
Enter Glenkinchie; this ten year old malt is 86 proof and a very pale gold in color. It has a reminiscent fragrance of peat and a grassy meadow that ends rather sweet. Its body is light to medium, it is considered to be well-rounded lowland malt. In the end it stays dry, and carries a hint if ginger.
Originally formed in 1837 by a farmer, this malt clearly has some history. The original owner of the distillery sold it to another farmer who used the distillery as a cattle shed and sawmill. This property was again sold in 1880 and returned back to its natural intention to make fine malt just in time for the whiskey boom in the 1890’s.
This single malt will be enjoyed by the new and revered by the old single malt enthusiasts.
Quote me on how many article rewrites you can provide in 10 working days. Bids without PMs containing quotes and the test rewrite will be ignored and deleted.