We are UK based IT company, looking for Highly Competitive Web Promotion Experts (group of Experts) for a regular and long-term basis as OUTSOURSING for Multiple Websites/Projects. Therefore we will appreciate to provide us your detailed Profile with your core expertise and proven results with authentic references (We assure you your privacy, if in any case you don’t want your existing employer to know of yours freelancing activity and the references will be handled carefully).
We need a SEO professional that can perform well without breaking any of the rules, the search engines have.
* In any circumstances there will be no chance of blacklisted with Google as a result (Sandboxed).
* All the top ranking should be consistent for a reasonably long time.
* We want a legitimate site with real traffic and good search engine placement (Top 10 or highly preferred #1 - #3 rank ) and we do not want to cheat at getting the good traffic and listings, we just want to do it right.
* You must know how to do all types of SEO work for example directory Submission, blog posting, forum posting, social bookmarking etc. But we need traffic from quality highly related hits.
IMPORTANT: We do not want quotes from someone who just uses IBP or other submission software. We want someone who stays on top of the trends, knows what they are doing and had a good work ethic. Someone who can be part of the team!
* Can research high potential keywords and work on them (i.e., working on the high scored keywords form the Wordtracker, etc...)
Link Building / Non-Reciprocal Links:
* We need a person/group to perform complete link building and non-reciprocal (high-quality relevant permanent links) services for various websites. Specialised in the field of Search Engine Optimization and Link building.
In some projects we will provide sites categories that may require getting prospective links from. Although, you will first find and look at the sites we will want to trade links with.
To Do Rules:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
2. The page our link should place on must be PR4+ and related to the various categories websites.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink
4. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
5. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
6. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
7. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
Don't Do These Rules:
1. No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
2. No links to gambling, porn sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. (only do if it is potential).
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites or black-hat tactics please
8. No blacklisted or Spam sites
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Our websites are not to be posted for any type of solicitation of links, IE you are not to post our website in any link exchange directory.
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created:
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
5. Very good Alexa page ranks
>> Must give weekly reports on project status (4 weeks- 4 reports).
Job entails keyword research, ppc ad writing, measuring profitability, turning on/off keywords, and working with Google Adwords and other search engines.
Please provide information about the biggest spending ppc accounts you've managed and references that I can contact.
OTHER WEB PROMOTION (Methods):
* Let us know yours any other competencies in the Web Promotions (methods) and you can do that confidently, also state the procedure and time to do that service.
....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... .......
All the BIDDERS have to detailed their methods of work and standards of their Quality, Competitiveness and Result’s Guarantees are MUST, with the complete documentation of their work procedures (not exactly the trade secrets but the procedures you will perform to do any tasks, i.e., time periods, volume of work at a time and what are the core things you can do confidently); this will help as to estimate the whole development aspects and guidelines for us to work in schedules for a vast number of websites.
Frequently update of day to day / weekly basis of the project developments MUST to be acknowledged. At the end of the project, we will need detailed reports of EVERYTHING you have done.
Please be very specific in your bid with details on what you plan to do to help us achieve high search rankings and web promotions.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Happy Bidding !