I'm looking for a good quality writer who can provide services according to the following requirements and write on these three topics: Home Health Care, Senior Health Issues, and Infertility. I am asking for 100 articles to be written on these topics with 33 for Home Health Care, 34 for Senior Health Issues, and 33 for Infertility Issues.
1. Article Length & Structure: Each article should have at least 475 words, plus you should give a two or three sentence summary for each article and a list of the keywords used.
a. Summary: Should take a format of the first sentence describing a common problem the readers would have. The second sentence should describe how this article can help address that issue.
i. Ex. Buying a mobility scooter can be quite an undertaking if you do not know what you are looking for. We explore the ins and outs of one very popular scooter brand to help save you time and energy.
2. Article Structure: Each article should be formatted nicely into paragraphs and bullet points can be used in some paragraphs. The body of the article should be divided up by using one of the following formats:
a. Paragraphs with a main phrase above each of them highlighting the main point of the paragraph
3. Original Articles: Each Article must be unique, 100% copyscape passed, well-researched, and informative. No redundant words and sentences. I will check them through CopyScape and other article software. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and article spinners cannot be used.
Note: I will not accept articles with grammatical or punctuation errors. Revisions / Rejections of the articles will be requested if that happens.
4. Article’s Audience: Articles are for a US audience so you should write in American English in a way that is informative and interesting and easily understood by the average American.
5. Keyword Format: A main keyword will be provided for each article. This main keyword should be used in the title and be included in the article 3 to 5 times. At least, once in the introduction and once in the conclusion. You will also be given a set of other keywords which should be used with each individual article. These should be blended into that article and used 2 to 3 times per article.
6. Minimum Daily Article Requirement: You must be able to write at least 6 articles a day and these should be divided equally among the three topics. In other words, at a minimum for any given day you should have 2 articles done on topic A, 2 articles on topic B, and 2 articles on topic C. I must be sure you can meet this time frame without any delay. ***IMPORTANT***
7. Contact & Correspondence Requirements: You absolutely must be reached easily through PMB and e-mail with fast responses. Please state your availability.
8. Paying Format: Payments will be made via PayPal in 3 separate payments. The total bid amount will be divided among these three payments. Each of the three payments will made after 33 articles are received and are checked and completed without errors.
9. Article Ownership & Rights: The articles must be original and new. They cannot be resold / distributed. I shall hold full rights to all articles and you will need to send an email with the titles of the articles and the articles attached showing the full rights of the articles have transferred. ***IMPORTANT***
10. Articles Computer Formatting: The articles should be saved in MS Word Format and readable on Microsoft Word 2003. In addition, they should use this naming convention: 01-article's [url removed, login to view], 02-article's [url removed, login to view], ..., 20-article's [url removed, login to view] where "article's title" is the actual title of each that you write.
11. All articles in the same set should not share similar content. *** IMPORTANT ***
11. Depending on the quality of the work, there may be an opportunity for even more additional article work. In addition, I will happily give quality written recommendations for great work.
Please send a PMB to me with at least 3 samples. Bids without samples will not be considered.
***** Place your bid for 100 articles - 500 words each. Don't place a bid if you don't think you can meet the above criteria. *****
This is strictly for a long-term relationship, but payment is only made per article submitted and not as a 4 month contract. By bidding on this project you (the service provider) understands that I (TGAR) have no obligation to pay for lost employment.
I will own 100% of the rights of the articles submitted and purchased by me (TGAR).
Once this project is complete and acceptable we will set up a one year contract.