I'm looking for multiple writers, who are capable of writing 5 to 10 articles of 500 words each a day. The articles will be on a wide range of topics, including everything from dog training to computer safety to bad credit help. I don't mind working with new writers as long as you satisfy me with your work.
I expect all my writers to meet the follow minimum criteria:
1. Good written English skills: It is not necessary that you are a native English speaker. However it IS MANDATORY that you have excellent writing skills in English. I expect the articles I recieve to be 100pc free of spelling and gramatical errors.
2. SEO Skills: The articles you are asked to write may have to be optimised for certain keywords. Hence you will have to possess atleast a basic knowledge of SEO. You may have to write multiple articles on the same keyword. In such cases please write the articles as dissimilarly as possible.
3. Quantitative Capacity: The volume of work I recieve varies. However, I would like to provide you with a constant volume of work. Please mention the volume of work you are comfortable with in terms of articles per day. Please do not bid if you are not capable of writing atleast 5 articles of 500 words a day.
4. Originality: I know that not all writers are experts in all fields. However, since I require articles on different and widely varying niches, I would like to see some original content in the articles. IF you are an expert in a particular field, please let me know and I will try to allot articles on that field to you. You can use the internet and wikipedia as references, but please do not copy stuff verbatim from the internet. This brings me to my next point.
5. Copyscape: All articles you submit MUST pass copyscape testing. This absolutely cannot be waived. If you submit an article which fails copyscape, you will be given 12 hours to rewrite it and send, failing which the article shall be alloted to another writer and payment for it shall be withheld.
6. Deadlines: In the article writing business, deadlines and meeting them is everything. I can tolerate breaches of the deadline once in a while, but if you are not capable of sticking to deadlines, please do not bid.
7. Accessibility: I will generally be in touch with my writers atleast once in every 24 hours. However, at times I may want to have a quick word with my writers. Hence I would like you to be accessible by instant messenger during your work hours.
8. Work Schedule: Since you may be sitting halfway across the globe from me, I do not expect you to be up and working whenever I am. However, I do expect that you will check your mail frequently and start working as soon as possible. I also expect each batch of articles to be delivered within a 24 hour timeline. This means that is I send you a batch of articles at 10:00 hours GMT, I expect the completed articles to be delivered to me at or before 10:00 hours GMT the next day. I will usually send you the articles between 13:00 hours and 14:00 hours GMT. Also, I work a 5 day week. Hence you will not recieve any work on Saturdays and Sundays.
9. Payment Options: Payment is done EXCLUSIVELY through PayPal. No other payment options are supported. This is inclusive of GAF Payments and GAF Escrow.
10. Payment Schedule: I will pay you for all the accepted articles you provide in a 5 day week. Payment is weekly and shall be remitted either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. For no reason whatsoever shall payments be remitted on any other day. NO upfront payment or escrow payment shall be remitted. You will recieve payment once the articles are accepted by the client (I will let you know within a day, if I require changes). Your first payment will be deffered by one week.
11. Payment Rate: No discussions here. You will recieve a payment of USD 2.00 per article of 500 words. At times I may ask you to write longer articles for which you will be paid appropriately (such as USD 3.00 for 750 words and USD 4.00 for 1000 words). Please bid only if you are comfortable with these rates.
12. Copyright: You accept that once an article is submitted all rights to the article belong to me, and that I can resell/modify/destroy it as I see fit. You also accept that you shall maintain NO copies of the articles once you recieve payment (you may retain a copy till you recieve payment in case I require changes).
Now that you have read this please bid on the project. I will NOT consider bidders who do not attach a sample of their writing. I would prefer writers who are comfortable with both technical as well as non-technical articles, so mention this in your bid. If you are familiar with technical writing, please attach samples of both technical and non-technical articles.
Also mention the number of 500 word articles per day that you can write. The duration of the project is a minimum of 1 month. Please do not bid if you cannot meet this. If you please me, the project duration can be extended as you please.
If you have read this entire description and agree that you meet all criteria, then please put this EXACT phrase in your bid "I have read and agree to terms and conditions."
I will be selecting multiple writers for this project, since the volume of work is large. Depending on the quality of the sample you send me, you MAY have to write a sample on the topic I give you. If you are selected, you will be paid for this sample. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me via PM if you have any doubts. Looking forward to working with you.