30 Articles on PayDay loans and Cash Advances
I am looking for someone to dazzle me with their writing skills.
Here are the requirements and guidelines for this project.:
• 30 articles researched and written for the PayDay loan and cash advance industry.
• Must answer real questions about the advantages and disadvantages of cash advances from the buyer perspective
• Must contain some solid advice for the reader on how to select the best PayDay loan or cash advance
Format and Style:
• Each article must be 500-700 words long
• The writing must be informal, but without the use of slangs or street language
• Write the article as if you were giving advice to a good friend
• The article must have a title incorporating the target keywords
• The use of H1-H2 headings is a must to break the article into logical sections
• Bolding and italicizing of keyword phrases is suggested throughout the article, but within limits
• Must also provide links to non commercial websites (.edu .gov .mil domains) for example consumer advocacy groups, government resources or highly ranked news articles about the PayDay loan and cash advance industry
• No copied content, partial or otherwise, must pass copyscape test before and after the article is written and paid for
• The article can never appear on any website other that our own
• We own the article after you are fully paid and no credit will be given to you or your organization for the article
Budget and Time Frame and Delivery:
• You will be paid a maximum of $5 per article providing your articles meet all the requirements detailed in above and in the enclosed document.
• The deadline for this project is one week after successful bidder is selected
• Microsoft Word format only
More project to come for the right person for this job.