I am looking for a great writer to write 3 articles per week on SAP. I will provide the topics each week. The topics will either be news about what is happening in SAP or specifically about some functionality in SAP.
I will provide keywords with the topic that I want included in the first paragraph.
You're free to find articles online about the topic and rewrite in your own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
These articles will checked though CopyScape for originality. Any plagiarism in any article, and all the articles will be rejected.
Re-written versions must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords. No sentences or paragraphs in your rewritten version can be uniquely identifiable from the original version. (INCLUDING article titles)
1. The articles need to be in English.
2. Excellent grammar and spelling.
3. The articles should be between 150 and 850 words, and most articles will average around 250 to 350 words or less.
4. The articles need to include a list of keywords provided.
5. The articles should be well written, originally worded, and easy to understand.
6. Once paid for, I will hold all copyrights to these articles. They can not be resold or reused without my permission.
7. The articles should be formatted into paragraphs, and use bulleted text where appropriate.
8. Please PM a sample of previous business articles you have written.
Some knowledge of SAP would be highly regarded.
A couple of sample article topics are:
Please provide a quote per week. Thanks.