One of my clients is an SEO/ Web Design company and they regularly need Search Engine friendly articles.
They have an immediate requirement for 30 articles for one of their own websites related to Search Engine Traffic. About 6 keyphrases will be provided to the winning bidder.
The articles must be:
8-10% Keyphrase Density
Original (Copyscape Pass)
Author will transfer all intellectual rights of the article to the client.
These conditions ARE MANDATORY and MUST be demonstrated in your original bid:
1. Excellent English language skills. We shall look closely at your bid for grammatical errors, typos and spelling mistakes. Please also make logical sense and DO NOT submit a bid which is 100% copy pasted from other bids you submit for non-similar jobs.
2. You must demonstrate past experience with SE friendly articles AND show some samples. However if you are an enthusiastic newcomer to this business, submit an article around the keyphrase 'Web Site Traffic' meeting the criteria above.
3. We do NOT have a budget of over $30 for the 30 articles.
4. You MUST demonstrate that you have used the Copyscape service. Newcomers exempt but will be at a disadvantage.
5. Articles/ samples will need to be submitted in .txt format with a line stating length and density.
To demonstrate that you have read and understood everything above, please answer a simple question in your offer. How do you check for length and density when you write your articles.
All junk bids that do not meet above criteria would be fed to my neighbor's dog.